Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an App for Buy My Sari?No, not at the moment.
However, the Buy My Sari website is mobile-friendly.
A shortcut to the website can be created on an IOS or Android home screen like an App.
Please see the instructions below:
- Launch the Safari browser (it doesn’t work on Chrome) and navigate to https://www.buymysari.com.
- Tap the “share” button on your browser’s toolbar (it’s the rectangle with an arrow pointing up.) You’ll find this at the top of an iPad screen, and at the bottom of an iPhone.
- A new menu appears. Look for and tap on the “Add to Home Screen”.
- A new window opens up, where you can name the shortcut before tapping the “Add” button. In this case, we could shorten the name to just BMS.
- The website shortcut has been added to your home screen, and can be dragged around and placed anywhere, just like your other App icons!
- Launch Chrome for Android and navigate to https://www.buymysari.com.
- Tap the menu button and choose "Add to home screen".
- Enter BMS for the shortcut name and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
- The icon will appear on your home screen, and can be dragged around and placed anywhere, just like your other shortcuts or widgets!